[TenTec] Mouser.COM BOM for the G3TXQ Corsair II Logic Board

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Mouser.COM BOM for the G3TXQ Corsair II Logic Board
From: <jerry@w5jh.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 14:39:53 -0600
Dear TenTec List,

Jerry Haigwood has requested that the following project from Mouser Electronics
be sent to you so that you can view, order, or save your own copy of this
project.

Notes from Jerry Haigwood: Folks, this is the Mouser.COM Bill of Material/order
list for the G3TXQ redesign of the Corsair II Logic Board.  If you did buy
parts from me, this list will allow you to buy all the parts from mouser.  Go
to Mouser.COM and enter in the Access ID for the project.

To access your project, click on the url listed below or copy and paste it into
your web browser:

http://www.mouser.com:80/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=a43658a88d

Or you can access the project by going to http://www.mouser.com:80/ and click
on the EZ Buy option on the top navigation bar. You can also click on this link
or copy and paste it into your browser:
http://www.mouser.com:80/Tools/Tools.aspx. Then enter the following access
number listed below into the Project Access ID function.

a43658a88d

You can reply to this eMail and it will go directly to Jerry Haigwood,
jerry@w5jh.net.

If you would like to add parts to this project, login to your My Mouser account
and then save a copy of the project.

Then use any of these search methods Product Search, Catalog Browser, or
Supplier Line Card to add parts to your project.

Once you locate the product you want, click on the part number. This will take
you to the Product Detail Page where you will see a block called "My Mouser
Project Manager".

Enter the quantity you want to add to your project and select a project name
from the drop down menu or select <NEW PROJECT> to create a new project. Then
click the "Add to Project" button.

Thank you for your business!

Mouser Electronics, Inc.