Re: [TenTec] Omni 6+ ssb monitor?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 6+ ssb monitor?
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 23:05:33 +0000
Thanks Troy - has anybody ever been successful with that approach?  (I
have the downloaded schematics)

The Omni V monitor circuit taps the audio going to the balanced
modulator through a 1uF capacitor and then on to two resistors and a
pot.  As soon as I do that on the Omni 6+, it seems to really perturb
the ssb tx signal even with mic gain all the way ccw.

73, Barry N1EU