Re: [TenTec] Oll & RF @mic input.

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Oll & RF @mic input.
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 15:11:04 -0800
You might want to check for other sources of RF feedback.  I found that the
headphones were a source and placing a toroid just before the connector
fixed the problem.  TT later came out with a mod board that plugs into a
board inside the radio that fixed the problem.

             Ron Castro
                  N6IE
         www.N6IE.com
              Member: