[TenTec] F/S Ten Tec Herc II and 9420 Power Supply

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] F/S Ten Tec Herc II and 9420 Power Supply
From: "Bill Gaines" <ad8p@wcoil.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 15:32:38 -0500
I am selling the following for a very good friend of mine. It is the Ten Tec
Hercules II Model 420 amp and the matching 100 amp power supply Model 9420. The
amp has a built in speaker to connect to your radio and the power supply has an
extra 13.5VDC 20 amp jack to power your transceiver as well. The amp and supply
are from a non smoking environment.

The power supply has been on the floor and has a paint chip or two but there is
absolutely nothing wrong with it.

The amp has a slight “ding” in the upper left bezel and a very small paint chip
on the top rear. The most important part, the front panel, is perfect. Overall
I would rate it 8.75/10.00. Electrically it is a perfect 10.

This is no light duty power supply. It weighs 58 lbs. The amp weighs 15 lbs;
both according to the original manuals which are included.

The asking price is $950 plus shipping. I am willing to negotiate somewhat by
offering to deliver to within 100 miles of Bluffton, Ohio. Otherwise exact
shipping charges apply.

Pictures are available upon request.

Why is he selling it? He bought the K3 and matching amp.

Bill Gaines AD8P

ad8p at wcoil dot com

419-421-9825 cell phone