Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 Opt.3 Problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 Opt.3 Problem
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 23:41:21 +0000
If you're not comfortable doing board level work, send it to Ten-Tec for
repair.

I recently replaced C31 in my Omni 6.  The cap replacement was easy.
Getting everything calibrated and the PLL happy was tricky.

BTW, you need to make sure your BFO oscillators are aligned before doing
WWV calibration.  If the Wiki doesn't say that, I'll add a note.

Barry N1EU