Re: [TenTec] RX366 IF output and roofing filters

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RX366 IF output and roofing filters
From: steve jobes <w1dxh@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 10:26:35 -0500 (EST)
I purchased two optional filters to go into new rx366, question is what is
proper direction to install filter? On each filter is 2 pins gold in color and
two silver, which goes to the ground marking on circuit board? Am I correct in
assuming that the filters would go f1 being std , f2 1800hz , then f3 600hz?
Thanks for any assistance.

73,
Steve W1DXH