Re: [TenTec] A risky question....Thank you, Rick

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] A risky question....Thank you, Rick
From: "al sirois" <alsirois@roadrunner.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:43:19 -0500
Tuesday
1540 EST
14 Feb 12

Thanks you, Rick, for the very thorough job of reviewing the
advantages/disadvantages between the K-3 & Eagle.

I don't own either, but someday I might. When you were going thru the
differences, I was always thinking of the features of the Jupiter, of which
I have two. I am very pleased with the #538 Jupiter.

73, guys
Al Sirois, N1MHC/nnn0wna
East Boothbay, ME 04544-0002
alsirois@roadrunner.com