Re: [TenTec] Some progress made! --Omni D low to nopower--CrystalFilter

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Some progress made! --Omni D low to nopower--CrystalFilter
From: "Phil Chambley, Sr." <k4dpk@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 15:03:41 -0500
BTW Scott...

I meant to mention, WRT your worrying aout reading near ground at the filter
terminals....impedance matching is critical to good filter performance, and
they often have matching transformers at the input and/or output for that
purpose.

One end of that transformer will be tied to ground, and they will read very
low DC resistance to ground as a consequence.

Phil C. Sr.
k4dpk