Re: [TenTec] Omni C

To: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni C
From: Michael Silevitch <msilevitch@coe.neu.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 13:01:01 -0500
Dear Mike

The seller is willing to give me a full refund including shipping costs. He
also said he would repay any expense associated with the repair. I like the
unit (in principle) and am learning a lot about it in the course of
troubleshooting. Plus I am in contact with the helpful people (like yourself)
on the reflector. I'll be away till Sunday but will keep thinking about the
problem. As a last resort I'll ship it back.

I did check that my counter is working and it is working fine. I will check PTO
voltage, good thought.

Regards
   Michael

Sent from my iPhone