[TenTec] wpx cw

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] wpx cw
From: Rick Dougherty NQ4I <nq4i@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 07:46:40 -0500
Hi all...well i made a slight error and thought my email was going to
N4UU, and bingo it ends up on the reflector..so I will extend the same
invitation onward as to Martin...I need 3 more hot shot cw ops for wpx
cw in May...my station is an all TenTec station....with an Orion at
every operating position...come be a part of our Multi Multi in May as
we attemp a new USA record..see how great the Orions are in a contest
environment...experience high run rates of cw using the
Orions....maybe I have used enough TenTec stuff to keep from being
moderated...hi.

off reflector of course ...my email is nq4i@contesting.com

de Rick NQ4I