[TenTec] 3.028 off frequency on 40 meter LSB TX

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 3.028 off frequency on 40 meter LSB TX
From: "Chris Hinson" <chinson1@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 15:17:24 -0400
Since updating my 566 to 3.028 firmware I have told my TX frequency is 20
cycles low when operating voice on LSB. and I also have not been receiving the
good audio reports .
I confirmed this talking to a operator using his 566 running the 3,028 on 40
meters LSB yesterday
and I had to adjust the RIT to +20 to dial him in.
He has also been told that his TX is low and his audio is not as good.
Has anyone else noticed this with their 566 running the 3.028 firmware?
I sent Ten-Tec a email asking their opinion.
73, Chris K4osk