Re: [TenTec] no transmitt

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] no transmitt
From: wade staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 22:00:34 -0500
Don't have an Orion but my Paragon does Strange things like that when the
Power Supply voltage goes under about 12.5 volts. Also, have had the radio
go Crazy in the presents of High SWR and also anytime there is Too Much RF
running around the shack. You may want to monitor your Power Supply Voltage
to make sure the voltage drop is not too great. Clean the Power Plug and
Connector. I would also suggest that you double check your Ground
Connection. Check/Tighten all Coax Connections. My hope is that I have
helped you out in some way.

Wade/KJ4WS