Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 301 encoder

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec 301 encoder
From: hs0zed <hs0zed@csloxinfo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 23:37:25 +0700
Indeed, it fails in firefox but works fine in dolphin.

So it's just an encoder connected to some pins on the DB25. Now, how to make
this work with a stepper motor in reverse or a mouse wheel?

Sent from Samsung tablet

Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com> wrote:

Try a different browser - works fine in Google Chrome but I've had issues
with other browsers