[TenTec] USB/serial

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] USB/serial
From: "Charles Strickland" <wa4oss@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 14:41:54 -0400
For anyone interested:                 I responded to the PC Anderson
request for info of 04/14/12.  I stated that I had just that day purchased
the following item.

<http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=
1567035&CatId=464>
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1
567035&CatId=464

I also stated that it worked fine with my Elecraft XG3 and communicated with
my OMNI VII, using XP.   Part of that days purchase was the items necessary
for building a new pc using Intel I7 and Windows 7 Pro.   This project is
complete and this item functions fine with this system.   It comes with a CD
for loading the drivers if needed.  On XP I had to load the drivers from the
CD.  Windows 7 found the drivers without use of the CD.