Re: [TenTec] 566 Orion II Firmware Version V3.029 ---Spectrum Display &

To: tentec <tentec@contesting.com>, n4be_jim@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 566 Orion II Firmware Version V3.029 ---Spectrum Display & Tuni
From: Mike Stricker <info4mjs@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2012 18:22:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Jim

If the peak were off the same amount for LSB and USB, I would agree with you
but the peak seems to be right on the money for USB but is off for LSB and CW
modes.  As I understand, there is just an offset value that can be changed to
improve the alignment.  I'm hoping this can be done soon.

I miss the tuning dot also but I'd much rather have what John Henry and TT have
done with the performance.  The spectrum display alignment is something that
will drive me crazy, however:-)

Mike, WA1SEO