[TenTec] Orion II Firmware Version V3.029--unresolved issue(s)

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II Firmware Version V3.029--unresolved issue(s)
From: Mike Stricker <info4mjs@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 12:02:18 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I was wondering if I am the only one who thinks there is at least one
unresolved issue in this latest version of firmware.  I'm not talking about
things that you'd like to see, but things that just aren't quite right yet.

For me, the fact that the spectrum display peak does not line up with the
actual frequency on LSB and CW modes is rather annoying.  I was hoping that if
this is the only unresolved issue for V3.029, a quick update can be made and
Ten Tec can begin to work on new features.

Mike, WA1SEO