[TenTec] OT - where to get high voltage caps?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OT - where to get high voltage caps?
From: "Vic Klein" <vhklein@ptd.net>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 15:49:29 -0400
My venerable Hallicrafters HT-45 Loudenboomer amp that I've used with 2
different Ten Tec rigs over the past 22 years has a power supply problem. I
rebuilt the supply back in 1990 when I purchased the amp, and managed to get
8 230mfd 450vdc electrolytic caps fairly inexpensively from Omega
Electronics in NC, but some web research suggests the owner (K4BWC?) to have
passed away 4 years ago. Anyone have a good source for high-voltage caps?
One is clearly bad and causing another to break down in the supply at
present.

  =Vic=
WA4THR