Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Filters

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VII Filters
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 18:08:47 +0200
Dave, you brought up a real interesting point.

Previously I thought the exact same thing.  Had the Orion on a shelf and the
remote VFO knob next to the keyboard.
I wasn't sure how it would be with a rig on a shelf, or pushed away.

Luckily, the Eagle is so small, when it came contest time, I simply pulled it
right up next to the keyboard on the left, with the Vibroplex on the right. The
end result was exactly the same, plus I had the AF & RF gain controls right
there too.

73
Rick, DJ0IP