[TenTec] For Sale: Model 1208 Transverter 6m/20m

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Model 1208 Transverter 6m/20m
From: Pete Ferrand <petef@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 17:44:11 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
I've had the Ten-Tec T-Kit 1208 for the last ten years and haven't used it much
the last few. Works well and looks good.

Use with a 20 meter any mode transceiver adjusted to 5 watts output, or adjust
the 1208 for a 20 meter rf input of .25 to 10 watts by changing a resistor as
outlined in the manual.

Transmit rf output is 8 watts. Transmitter portion covers 50-52 MHz and
requires 11-14 VDC at 4 amps. The instruction/assembly manual is included. I
didn't build it but the build quality is good.

Pictures are here:

http://home.sprynet.com/~petef/1208_front.jpg

http://home.sprynet.com/~petef/1208_inside.jpg

http://home.sprynet.com/~petef/1208_rear.jpg

$125 will include shipping in the U.S. If you're somewhere else I'll be happy
to ship it and you'll pay what the post office charges. Payment in cash,
PayPal, or USPS money order. As-is, not returnable. You can pick it up in
person if you're in the Chicago-Milwaukee area.

Please email me directly at petef@sprynet.com

Thank you.
-Pete
WB2QLL