[TenTec] TenTec Ambassador Program

To: "TenTec Reflector" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec Ambassador Program
From: GARY HUBER <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 19:17:48 -0500
I’d like to thank TenTec for the Ambassador Program check I received today.

I also want to thank the individual who bought a new OMNI-VII and named me as
their TenTec Ambassador. Your purchase of a new TenTec radio resulted in me
receiving a financial reward.

I know you will enjoy your new TenTec radio as much as I do my OMNI-VII. I’ve
owned and operated TenTec equipment for over thirty years and the Ambassador
Program has made the experience even better!

Best regards,

CSM(r) Gary L Huber
9679 Heron Bay Road
Bloomington, IL 61705