[TenTec] FS: PTO and K4DPK Stabilizer

To: Ten Tec Reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: PTO and K4DPK Stabilizer
From: David and Dianne on Comcast <dhhdeh@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 06:23:33 -0400
Hi Everyone,

This past winter I replaced the PTO in my Corsair
II with a DDS VFO unit with excellent results. I
recently summarized this project in a posting on
the reflector

As a result the PTO unit is now extra to my needs.
This PTO is mechanically smooth showing no signs
of stiffness or backlash. Electrically, it becomes
very stable after a 15-20 minute warm up (typical
of TT PTO's) with no warble on CW that is usually
a sign of a pending need for a rebuild.

Prior to my DDS VFO replacement, I had augmented
this PTO unit with the K4DPK stabilizer unit. See
it described here: http://www.k4dpk.com/.The
result was a rock solid, no drift PTO from initial
power up with no warm up needed. I was extremely
impressed with its performance and its ability to
hold frequency for hours on end. That is one nifty
circuit from K4DPK.

I am offering for sale this PTO and the
accompanying stabilizer circuit with its
instructions. It will require minimal work to
install with only 4 solder connections for the two
mini coax cables and 12VDC source. It's a simple
install electrically and mechanically. (The
stabilizer board mounts with double stick tape to
the inside chassis side.)

For someone looking to improve a TT PTO while
retaining its original integrity, it will not
disappoint.

I wish to sell these two as a unit and not split
them for individual sale at this time.

I am offering this combo for sale at $115 plus
shipping.

Please inquire with your interest or inquires off
list at n1lq@arrl.net.

73 de N1LQ-Dave