Re: [TenTec] My First Ten Tec Rig

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] My First Ten Tec Rig
From: "Phil Sikes" <psikes@whidbey.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 14:39:34 -0700
What, I'm the only one that had a coal powered Omni VI+???? Boy, when I do a
typo I do a big one! Of course I meant to say 10 years. There was also a
Scout in the mix but it drifted so badly on CW when mobile that I gave up on
it. I do however wish I still had it.  I have also had several JA rigs and
still have a FT900 and a FT857D for camper portable ops. I almost made the
Argonaut V the mobile/portable rig but figured being antenna limited was
enough of a power restriction to begin with.

73 (or is that 730) Phil N7UX

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without
evidence.

Christopher Hitchens