[TenTec] FS--N4YG DDS VFO Conversion Kit for Corsair II and Others--Bran

To: Ten Tec Reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS--N4YG DDS VFO Conversion Kit for Corsair II and Others--Brand New & Unused
From: David and Dianne on Comcast <dhhdeh@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2012 19:43:28 -0400
Hi Everyone,

This past April I finished converting the PTO in
my Corsair II to a DDS VFO from the design of
Steve-G3TXQ with great success. (I discussed my
project in a May 24th posting on this reflector.)

In anticipation of of performing one of the two
versions of this modification I had also purchased
N4YG-Joe's DDS VFO conversion kit for the Corsair
II (and others including the PTO equipped Omni C
and D's and Argosys).  This kit and its features
are all described on Joe's web site
at:http://www.n4yg.com/Corsair.html
<http://www.n4yg.com/Corsair.html>

This N4YG DDS Conversion Kit is brand new and
never used.

It includes the original assembled and tested
circuit board, all connecting cables for the CSII,
quality encoder and detailed instructions.

New, the kit sells for $165.00. I am offering this
one for sale for $125.00 plus shipping which is
just about a 25% discount off of the new price.

There are several excellent videos on YouTube
discussing the mod and its end result. If
interested, you should check these out. Two are
linked from Joe's web site listed above.

Please respond with your questions or interest in
this kit off of the reflector to N1LQ@arrl.net

Thanks and 73 de N1LQ-Dave