Re: [TenTec] New "Old Guy"

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New "Old Guy"
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 15:44:22 +0200
Hang in here Woody; it's not always so bad.

And yes, Jack is still a nice guy willing to personally help.
He still goes into the office every day and he even reads the emails here
from time to time.

Thank you for your service to our country.
I hope you enjoy your retirement; you've earned it.

Sorry you were one of the people who had less than optimum experience with
Ten-Tec service.
Most of us have had good experience, but nobody and certainly no company is
perfect.

73
Rick, DJ0IP (NJ0IP)
Nr. Frankfurt, Germany