[TenTec] 'T' signal from OmniVI to outside

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] 'T' signal from OmniVI to outside
From: Allan Taylor <k7gt.cw@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 15:27:22 -0700
I have two venerable OmniVIs. Love 'em! As it turns out, I need to find a
minimally-invasive way to 'grab' the 'T' signal
and get it to the outside world. I do not wish to steal another output but
rather to very strategically locate a RCA phono
jack for this output. Has anyone done this? If so, where did you locate the
jack?

What will I be doing with this signal? Two purposes: 1) to run an Alpha
amp, and 2) to run some outboard T/R circuitry.
I know someone from this reflector used the 'T' line to control the Alpha
amp in order to not do hot switching.

No, the standard T/R pair used to switch a TT amp won't do it.

--
73     Allan    K7GT