Re: [TenTec] Low battery symptoms

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Low battery symptoms
From: "Robert Mcgraw" <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 08:04:04 -0500 (CDT)
Certainly those are good suggestions.  Try them first.    Historically
the earlier Orion's did/have experienced some capacitor issues related to
the power distribution board.  Might want to speak with Paul at Tentec
regarding the matter.  Otherwise, if the caps have not been replaced, I
suggest voltage measurements and thus finding the problem, replace the
caps with the same values but choose the 105 degree C rated units.

73
Bob, K4TAX