[TenTec] Upper Case postings and coloring the black lettering on the Ori

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Upper Case postings and coloring the black lettering on the Orion
From: "chacuff" <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 12:41:27 -0500
Upper case text for emphasis is one thing Rick, typing an entire email in upper case and it displaying a bit of attitude as well, is accepted by most as indicative of yelling. I'm pushing 60 yrs old and I do Text, I do upper and lower case just as I do on the computer. I haven't found a compelling enough use for Chat or Twitter to participate in either of those.

If readability is an issue then setting up your email software to a larger font size fixes that and still allows the use of both upper and lower case as necessary.

I believe the use of bold or upper case for emphasis is perfectly acceptable and was an intended use of the two formats.

Just my oppinion though...

To inject an on topic subject matter into the flow here....

Has anyone ever tried to put white coloring on the tops of the black molded lettering on the front panel of the Orion?

I am considering giving it a try using a fairly hard rubber roller and some white paint of some sort. It sure would add a nice touch to the panel to be able to add some contrast to those markings.

Cecil
K5DL
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>