Re: [TenTec] Omni 6+ Opt 3 problems

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 6+ Opt 3 problems
From: Clayton Brantley <clayton_n4ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 11:08:19 -0700 (PDT)
Pete:  The relay to key the amp is set on one of the menus BUT you metioned you
have the softkey
in the amp so you really do not need to "reset" the keying relay.
I agree with the idea of pulling each board connector and reseating them.

You have a good source of help at TenTec and they are always ready to assist.
Try the reseating
and then call the service dept tomorrow for the expert info.

Clayton N4EV