Re: [TenTec] TenTec 936 PS

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec 936 PS
From: "Kris Merschrod" <Kris@merschrod.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 19:17:28 -0400
Herman,

The 936 matched the Delta II - I bought both at the same time and that is the way the TenTec catalogue at that time showed it.

The power cord is a three wire type molded into the usual plug. The output to the rig has the standard TenTec two wire plug that also was used up to the Argonaut V. IMHO the Ga of the output wire for the Delta II should have been larger - it looks like #14 stranded (but I could be wrong) I have had the replacement of that on my list of "to dos" for a while - use it every day and no problems.

It was made so that you could change the input from 120 to 220 V so there are jumper in there.

I do not have a schematic for the 936 or I would scan it and send it to you.

Good luck with it,

73 Kris KM2KM
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Herman" <oldwatchmaker@gmail.com>