Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI+ Tuning Problem

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI+ Tuning Problem
From: "Phil Chambley, Sr." <k4dpk@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 19:25:11 -0400
The encoder has probably developed too much end play due to wear. Pull out on the knob while turning and see if it still skips. If that seems to cure it, you can hold the skirt and turn the knob to increase the drag. This will cause the little wipers to push against the panel, taking up the slack in en-clearance.

Phil C. Sr.
k4dpk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Bryce" <prosolar@sssnet.com>