[TenTec] Omni C and digital modes question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni C and digital modes question
From: "Dennis Jones" <deejay52@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 19:11:31 -0500
All..

                I am soliciting input to help me decide what to use or build
to use my Model 546 on the digital modes.  I have used several types of
interfaces over the years, but thought it best to poll Ten Tec users and see
what may work best.   I presently use the West Mtn Radio Plug and Play with
my Icom 706Mk2G but it will not work with the Omni.   Thank you ahead of
time for any input or suggestions you may have.

73

Dennis

KK0DJ