[TenTec] TEN-TEC 20 and 40 Meter Nets Today (Sunday)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TEN-TEC 20 and 40 Meter Nets Today (Sunday)
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 10:01:54 -0500
As one of the volunteer beta test folks, listen for my 40 meter signal today using the Argonaut VI. I look forward to the net today. Comments are welcome, either on the air or via E-Mail.

73
Bob, K4TAX

----- Original Message ----- From: John Occhipinti To: TenTec@yahoogroups.com ; TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com ; Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 5:10 AM
Subject: [Ten-Tec-Omni-VII] TEN-TEC 20 and 40 Meter Nets Today (Sunday)

The TEN-TEC 20 meter SSB Net will meet today (Sunday) at 20:00 UTC on 14.330 USB and the 40 meter Net will follow at 21:00 on 7.260 LSB.

I will be transmitting and receiving on my Omni VII, using a Quad antenna on 20 meters and a Full Wave Loop antenna on 40 meters and running around 1200 watts on each band.

All are welcome to check in and interact with other TEN-TEC users. I look forward to talking to many of you again. Thank you.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Net