[TenTec] Omni V filter lights don't correspond with the filters

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni V filter lights don't correspond with the filters
From: Bob Towers <mm0rkt@gmx.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2012 18:28:15 +0000
Some time ago I replaced the main tuning digital encoder which was faulty.

It involved taking off the front panel and removing all the connectors at the back of it. I put it all back together and I then noticed that each filter indicator light didn't correspond with the appropriate IF filter. I had obviously put one of the connectors back wrongly. If I remember right, the connector on the front panel had 3 pins and the matching lead, 2 sockets.

The time has come to do something about it but for the life of me I can't remember which connector it was. Can anyone help?

Many thanks and 73

Bob Towers
MM0RKT

(for the reflector moderator: apologies for the previous copy of this email, sent from the wrong email address!)