Re: [TenTec] Orion II CAT Problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II CAT Problem
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 12:13:06 -0500
Have you done all the resets?

1) Power off Orion.

2) Power On holding the VFO B LCK button.

3) Continue holding LCK button until the radio says "Battery Failure".

4) Power off Orion.

5) Power on holding "Main RX/TX" button.

6) Continue holding this button until the radio says reset complete.

7) Do not clear any settings when asked to do so.

8) Power the Orion off and back on one more time.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com