[TenTec] Help with FSK with an Orion II

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Help with FSK with an Orion II
From: "k2ep" <k2ep@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 01:35:49 -0000
I am trying to use my O2 on fsk.  Unfortunately the manual gives very little
info. on this mode.  When receiving in fsk mode I must adjust my pbt to about
-1800 to get readable signal.  It decodes fine then.  Is this normal?  Is there
some where I can get more info. on operating fsk?  The keying sound ok on the
monitor.  Mark is set low.  Are their any other setting I need to check?  I'm
using a Rigblaster Advantage and mmtty s/w.  Any help would be appreciated.

Tnx,  Ernie K2EP