[TenTec] Omni VII Dispaly

To: TenTec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VII Dispaly
From: Richard Bell <richfbell@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 09:29:51 -0800 (PST)
Does anyone (and I'm sure someone does) have a list of messages/status that
could appear on the OVII display in the upper right hand corner?

Had a little trouble a few days ago and saw something displayed I had never
seen
before.  Naturally I did not write it down, so I don't necessarily recall what
it was or what I did to cause it to appear.

If memory serves me correctly, I did not have any RF output on 160 and 17
meters.  I BELIEVE the message read, RFAUX.

Powered the rig off and back on, problem resolved.

73 W5BXE