Re: [TenTec] audio from the I/O connection at the back of the Orion

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] audio from the I/O connection at the back of the Orion
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 02:46:00 +0000 (UTC)

Check your manual for the DIN jack. Mine is item #80 on page 28 & it states
that Pin 4 of the DIN connector is 'line level audio output. Which receiver(s)
are output to here and the level of audio sent to the jack are controlled by
the Line Out Src and Line Out Level commands in the Other menu."

73

Dave

WA3F