Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Plus

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Plus
From: Carter <k8vt@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 18:36:11 -0500
On 12/20/2012 3:08 PM, Bry Carling wrote:
hello guys, I will soon be the  owner of a nice Omni VI Plus with PSU
> and desk mic.
>
> Did I make a good decision?
>
> 73,
>
> Bry, AF4K

Sorry to be a wise guy, but that is a question only you can answer...

If you paid $20,000 for the radio, you made a bad decision.

If you are asking (in a round about manner) if it is a good radio, the answer is unabashedly yes. A great receiver, superb for CW, great for contests, great for digital, great support from TT. (I'm not a phone op, so can't speak to that).

Enjoy your new (to you) radio -- assuming you didn't spend 20 large for it. :-D