[TenTec] TEN-TEC 40 and 20 Meter SSB Nets This Sunday

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TEN-TEC 40 and 20 Meter SSB Nets This Sunday
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 06:43:00 -0600
John:

I'll be glad to handle the nets.

TO ALL:
I do ask as stations check-in, please slow on the calls and phonetics
appreciated.  Also follow with your model radio.  Should you have any
questions, let me know at the time you check-in.   I'll periodically ask for
assistance from others as exchange of information is encouraged.

The nets will start with the 40M net at 20:00UTC on or about 7260 kHz +/- QRM
and the 20M net follows at 21:00UTC on or about 14.335 kHz +/- QRM.

Let's have some "radio fun" this last Sunday of 2012.

73
Bob, K4TAX