[TenTec] Tentec Net Results - Today

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Tentec Net Results - Today
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 16:18:20 -0600
Thanks to all that checked into the 40M and 20M nets today.   Thanks to those
that assisted me with a relay of stations that I didn't hear.  Band conditions
were quite good on 40M on 7260 kHz.  I did QSY the 20M net down 1 kHz per
request from another net in progress on 14336 kHz.

On 40 meters there were 51 stations checked in. On 20 meters there were 38
stations checked in. I view this as a very good turn-out and participation.
Thanks to all for the orderly check-in procedures and patience.  This
demonstrates excellent cooperation from all. It is noted that some checked into
both nets.  Thanks to those that asked questions and a special thanks to those
that provided answers.

Radios being used today, some I may have missed:
(First number is 40M .../... 2nd number is 20M)

Eagle..............5 / 6
Orion I & II ......6 / 5
Jupiter ...........3 / 0
Omni VII.........11 / 11
Pegasus.........2 / 2
580 Delta........1 / 2
Scout ............4 / 1
Corsair I & II... 4 / 1
Omni 6 ..........4 / 1
Argo V...........1 / 0

Others..........10 / 9

TOTAL..........51 / 38

John, K3UR is slated to return as the regular Net Control next Sunday.

Here's wishing each and every one a Very Happy New Year for 2013.

73
Bob, K4TAX