[TenTec] TEN-TEC 40 Meter & 20 Meter Nets Tomorrow (Sunday)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TEN-TEC 40 Meter & 20 Meter Nets Tomorrow (Sunday)
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 22:11:34 -0500
The TEN-TEC 40 meter SSB net will start tomorrow (Sunday) at 20:00 UTC (3PM
Eastern Time) on 7.260 LSB and the 20 meter SSB net will follow at 21:00 UTC
(4PM Eastern Time) on 14.325 USB.

It is great to see all of the questions and excitment on the various TEN-TEC
Reflectors about the TEN-TEC radios. We are very fortunate to have John Henry,
TEN-TEC Engineer to check into our 40 meter net and to answer questions that
our group members have.

Also, we have the added advantage of having Bob K4TAX as a regular checkin, who
also has a wealth of "hands on experience" with the TEN-TEC radios. He has come
forward with answers and suggestions everytime he has been called on and we
really do appreciate his kindness in this area.

Bob also did a great job taking over both of these nets for me while I was away
during the 2 week Christmas holidays. Thanks Bob for all of your help.

I also want to thank Jim NO4A, Vice President of TEN-TEC for all of his support
for me and our TEN-TEC Nets. Thanks to all who check into our nets and I look
forward to talking to you tomorrow.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR