Re: [TenTec] New 703 Mic

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] New 703 Mic
From: "Bob McGraw - K4TAX" <RMcGraw@Blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 12:15:37 -0600
I have two of them. Found that if I carefully opened the case {watch for spring loaded parts} by removing 3 screws in the back, and using Vaseline to lubricate the PTT button pivot at 2 places {front and back half} and the tip of the bar that activates the switch the issue is corrected. A flat toothpick is ideal for applying a very small amount of the lubricant. I don't advocate using any type of spray lubricant under any circumstance.

73
Bob, K4TAX

DISCLOSURE:
This is to inform all persons, I am a Tentec Ambassador and I receive compensation according to the Tentec Ambassador program. In addition, I serve as a volunteer beta test person to Tentec for the Omni VII, Eagle and Argonaut VI radios. I hold no employment relationship, no financial interests nor do I conduct any commercial business, direct or indirect, with Tentec.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Huffman" <hjohnc@gmail.com>