Re: [TenTec] A/B rig testing

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] A/B rig testing
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 22:20:38 +0100
I fully agree with James.

People tend to put much too much emphasis on the radio.
I think most people are far too concerned with buying new radios and pay far
too little attention to their antennas and their operating procedures - both
of which are much more important than which radio you are using.  The radio
only has to be good enough, it doesn't have to be the best (whatever that
is).

73
Rick, DJ0IP