[TenTec] THE ORLANDO QUESTION

To: <tentec@contesting.com>, <tentec@mailman.qth.net>, <TenTec_539@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TenTec] THE ORLANDO QUESTION
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 18:51:12 -0500
I am writing in response to the questions about why TEN-TEC was not represented
at the Orlando hamfest this past weekend. I was in contact today with Jim
Wharton NO4A, Vice President TEN-TEC, INC, and he explained to me why they were
not at the Orlando hamfest this year.

Jim told me to pass his email address   jwharton@tentec.com     and  anyone can
contact him and he would explain TEN-TEC's reasoning for not attending the
Orlando hamfest this year.

Jim also told me to remind everyone about TEN-TEC's no questions asked 30 day
return policy, so if anyone wanted to see and operate a certain TEN-TEC radio
they can try one out in their own hamshack. No other Amateur Radio Company
offers this generous policy.

Jim wanted me to remind everyone that TEN-TEC will be represented at the Dayton
Hamvention in May. Thank you.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR