Re: [TenTec] STATES WITH MOST CHECKINS

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] STATES WITH MOST CHECKINS
From: Wade Staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 12:27:30 -0600
*Hello John,*
*                    I had thought to send an Email on Monday to say how
sorry I was to have missed both nets. With both arms buried elbow deep in
an old National NCX-5 ( 60's model boat anchor ) the time just got away
from me. I have not heard of a Ten Tec Certificate program. If you have
something that you could quickly copy and paste and send to me, that would
be great. Anyways .... 73 and thanks for all you do for us all and the Ten
Tec Net.*
*                                           May God Bless de Wade/KJ4WS*