[TenTec] Thank you Ten Tec

To: TenTec reflector <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Thank you Ten Tec
From: art N4UC <n4uc@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 17:13:12 -0600

Just  a note to follow up on the repair service recently completed on my Orion
565:

Thanks to all of the staff at TT for the great service experience that I
recently had with my Orion 565.  First of all I appreciated the opportunity to
go with the technician to the service bench and actually demonstrate the issues
and discuss their thoughts on the problem and the possible causes.  Thanks also
for allowing me to check out the radio before leaving with it just to make sure
that all my issues had been addressed.   By the way, it now sounds like a new
radio!

On a personal level, I particularly appreciated the emails I received from Paul
and Glenda keeping me updated as to the status of the repairs. Just after I
dropped the radio off at TT, I had to have surgery and was not able to pick up
the radio as soon as I had planned. Then there was an ice storm the day I had
planned to come pick up the radio which delayed my trip yet another week. Not
once was I made to feel that it would be a problem (or extra cost) for them to
keep the radio for an extended period of time.

Nobody wants to go through a repair experience, but I could not have asked for
a company to work so hard to make the whole process so painless and friendly as
did the folks at Ten Tec. This experience has reminded me how a company should
do business and made me glad that I own a Ten Tec product.

73,
Art Davis
N4UC
Huntsville, AL