[TenTec] TenTec 715 RF Speech Processor for sale

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec 715 RF Speech Processor for sale
From: d.e.warnick@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 12:58:22 +0000 (UTC)

I have a TenTec 715 RF Speech Processor in like-new condition. I am the
original owner and it has lived in a non-smoking home.

I used this Speech Processor with my Omni VI+’s and with my Omni VII. I no
longer use it as I now run a Orion II & use its internal processor. I am a CW
op. Both the 4-pin (Omni VI) and the 8-pin (Omni VII) cables are included.

The following items are included in this sale:

TenTec 715 RF Speech Processor

Ten Tec Power Supply (wall wart)

TenTec 4-pin cable

TenTec 8-pin cable

Original User’s Manual

TenTec Manual Addendum

Extra Programming Jumper

I will sell to US amateurs only

I will ship via USPS Priority mail. Price includes shipping to lower 48 states.
AK & HI may be higher

This Speech Processor worked perfectly when disconnected nearly a year ago.
However, no warranty, expressed or implied is made. All sales are final.

I can take PayPal, USPS Money Order or Personal Check. Check must clear before
I ship. I will e-mail you when I mail the package.

My price is $175 Shipped CONUS