[TenTec] TEN-TEC SSB NETS TOMORROW

To: <tentec@mailman.qth.net>, <tentec@contesting.com>, <TenTec_539@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec_Eagle@yahoogroups.com>, <TenTec@yahoogroups.com>, <Ten-Tec-Omni-VII@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TEN-TEC SSB NETS TOMORROW
From: "John Occhipinti" <k3ur@att.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 06:28:38 -0500
The North Carolina QSO Party had planned their all day event for February 24th
on 7.260 LSB a long time ago, prior to my starting up the TEN-TEC nets last
April 2012, after several years of no TEN-TEC nets.

I have agreed to allow Marty W4MY and their Group to have 7.260 for their
event. We shall see how active the 40 meter band is and I will move our 40
meter TEN-TEC net either 5 kHz up or down from 7.260.

Our 40 meter net starts at 20:00 UTC and the 20 meter net follows at 21:00 UTC
on 14.325 USB. It would be a good thing for all of our net members to give the
NC QSO Party a checkin prior to our net. Thank you.

John, K3UR

http://www.qrz.com/db/k3ur
John D. Occhipinti, K3UR
Net Control, TEN-TEC SSB Nets