[TenTec] O.T. Balanced Antenna Tuners

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] O.T. Balanced Antenna Tuners
From: "Rick - DJ0IP / NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 23:33:16 +0100
I know this is not directly a Ten-Tec subject, but there seemed to be a lot
of interest in openwire-fed antennas here.
One of the biggest problems with them is, how to feed (and match) them.

I have just finished a section on my web entitled "Low Power Symmetrical
(Balanced) Matchboxes" including a Market Overview on current and past
products, with pictures, schematics and instruction manuals.

BTW, I was only able to come up with 7 truly balanced low power matchboxes.
If anyone is aware of any others, please let me know.  TNX.

If you interested, you will find it here:
http://www.dj0ip.de/antenna-matchboxes/symmetrical-matchboxes/low-power-atu-
s/

AND IF NOT INTERESTED, PLEASE HIT THE <DELETE> KEY.

73
Rick, DJ0IP
P.S.  The section on High Power balanced matchboxes is well under way.  I
just need to upload pictures and manuals.  It is on the page following the
low power matchboxes.