Re: [TenTec] CorsairII sidetone modification

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CorsairII sidetone modification
From: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 22:44:55 +0000
That's correct - you need to choose your favourite sidetone frequency and pick the L&C appropriately. I don't see it as much of a limitation - I don't think I've altered my sidetone pitch in the 20+ years I've had my CorsairII :)

I know of no technology that would give you a variable inductor with that sort of Q and fit in that space. Remember, this was intended to be a minimalist modification!

73,
Steve G3TXQ